5 Best Event Venues in Miami Beach
Are you planning an event in Miami Beach? Let’s see what you should consider when looking for event venues in Miami Beach to organize your next event.
event venues come in all shapes and sizes. Depending on your event’s theme and purpose, Miami Beach offers a wide choice of event venues so you can be sure to find the right one for your guests. Event planning requires you to be very organized and will be easier if you segment the tasks. For instance, you could create a table or list of things to do for food and beverage, entertainment, travel details, lodging, invitations, guests list and of course last but not least, event venues.
What is your event’s theme?
Thankfully, Miami Beach is loaded with world class event venues. Finding the perfect event space is just a matter of matching your event’s theme, budget, location and amenities. If you are planning a wedding, you may want to consider event venues offered by many hotels on the beach. Their venue offering can range from indoor spaces with great views of the Atlantic ocean to outdoor spaces where your big day can be celebrated around some of the most beautiful swimming pools in the world.
This is the list of 5 Best event venues in Miami Beach, not necessarily classified in order of preference.
The National Hotel is one of the most popular landmarks in Miami Beach. Built in 1939 and family owned, it is probably the most iconic hotel in South Florida, offering original Art Deco era decor and 152 rooms decorated in a blend of modernity and the pure tradition of the 1930s.
The property also boasts one of the longest swimming pools in South Florida with a length of 205 feet long. For indoor events, the National Hotel has 2 board rooms equipped with state of the art flat screen TVs and super fast internet. Indoor weddings and conferences can be planned in the beautiful Oval room. Your events can also be planned outdoor in the pool area or directly on the beach. The National Hotel staff will help you plan your event with their very own event planners or wedding coordinator.
Main National Hotel event venues features:
- Fully-equipped conference center capabilities
- Full audiovisual services
- High-speed wireless Internet
- Dedicated catering manager to assist before and during event
- Three flexible meeting spaces to accommodate up to 120 people
- Ballroom and Martini Rooms have natural light and face pool terrace
- Several outdoor venues are available for group meals
- A team dedicated to a successful coordination of your meeting or event
The Fontainebleau is the largest hotel located on the sand in Miami Beach, offering 107,000 square feet of meeting and event spaces. James Bond fans will remember the iconic hotel in Goldfinger. When it comes to accommodating large groups and oversized parties, nobody does it better….with 1,504 guest rooms, hosting a large convention or a lavish wedding is never a problem.
Providing modern and well equipped event venues is what the Fontainebleau does best. Your event will benefit from amenities such as top-of-the-line sound systems and video distribution, digital signage with high definition displays and more.
Main Fontainebleau event venues features:
- 107,000 sq. feet
- 31,340 sq. feet ballroom
- 42,000 sq. feet pre-function space
- 58 total meeting rooms
- 51,000 sq. feet outdoor function space
- 12 restaurants, bars and lounges
- LIVTM nightclub, the BleauLive Concert Series, and iconic Bleau Bar
- Luxury 40,000 sq. feet Lapis Spa
- 5,800 square-foot Gym
- The Shops at Fontainebleau
The Loews Miami Beach is another one of the largest hotel on the beach. Where the Loews shines is for its location. Situated directly on the beach, it is also within walking distance to Ocean Drive and Lincoln Rd. For event venues, the Loews offers the largest combination of event spaces put together, which can seat up to 7,000 guests. The staff is very professional and seasoned to organizing any type of meetings and private events. When you rent event venues at the Loews Miami, you get a set of Planner Tools to help you organize your event like a pro.
Main Loews Miami Beach event venues features:
- 65,000 square feet of indoor function space
- Americana Ballroom offers 28,000 sq. feet (up to four Salons)
- Seats over 7,000 guests banquet-style
- Expansive outdoor function
- Full-service FedEx Business Center
- Team for immediate response to on-site planning needs and requests
- Innovative banquet menus with latest food trends
- On-site PSAV Audio Visual
- Customized Online Group Reservations and other Planner Tools
The New World Symphony Miami Beach has been built primarily to host events and therefore offers serious event venues. Built as one of the best concert performing halls on the East coast, it also offers many meeting rooms and events spaces for your upcoming event. Because it is first and foremost a concert venue, one of its strong point is the acoustic, visual, sound and lighting equipment at your disposal. It is not uncommon for corporations to rent this venue for product launches, team training or other corporate events. Don’t miss the rooftop garden from where you can enjoy amazing views of Biscayne Bay and the Miami Beach skyline. As part of the The New World Symphony event venues, you’ll be able to rent little rooms like small rehearsal rooms, business meeting facilities and other event venues for smaller events.
Main New World Symphony event venues features:
- Can accommodate 900 guests to 20-person dinner under the stars
- State of the art sound equipment
- Production equipment on site
- Located in the heart of Miami Beach
- Giant outdoor projection wall
- Can host conferences and conventions
- Fashion and Runway shows
- Weddings and receptions
- Corporate events
The Temple House has been a favorite venue of locals since its opening in 2003. It is basically a white, 16,000 + square feet room that you can turn into pretty much any type of event venues that you need it to be. It has been the backdrop of many famous music videos and as many high profile corporate events like Rolls Royce, Nike and many others. The management at The Temple House has always been serious technology and providing the latest in sound systems, lighting, video and more. For that reason, when you plan your event at The Temple House, you can choose a video background to match your event’s theme. For instance, you might want to project a sports inspired background if you are planning a product launch in the Sporting industry or a rose/white flowery background for a wedding. This feature makes it a special event space because you can give your party a unique ambiance that closely matches the theme of your event. In addition, the professional themes, you’ll have access to in-house event planners whom will help you to organize all aspects of your party from catering to entertainment, security to lighting, you name it, Temple House can provide it.
Main Temple House event venues features:
- 16,350 square feet art deco architecture
- Private outdoor pool deck
- 30-foot ceilings
- 6,600 square foot great room
- Theater room
- 1,200 square foot kitchen
- State-of-the-art lighting and audio system
- New terrace pool with iridescent mosaics and waterfalls
- 2,700 square foot loft office room with kitchen and bathroom
We hope this article helped you find the right event venues for your upcoming event. You may also want to see our list of best Event Venues in and around Miami Beach.