Best-in-class manufacturing facility available in the pro-business town of Greenville, TX for film and photography productions! This facility was originally built in 2015-2016 with an intended use of equipment fabrication. The site is 17.5 acres with 10 acres improved and an additional +/- 55 acres adjacent can be made available. The DGNO railroad borders the property and is capable of building a spur to serve the site.
Located in the industrial hub of Greenville, TX, 3 miles west of Interstate 30 and 1.5 miles south of Hwy 380. Greenville is located 51 miles from downtown Dallas and 65 miles to DFW Airport.
- 135,636 SF Total – 9,600 SF office, capable of 2nd-floor expansion
- 17.5 Acre site, approximately 10 acres improved
- Additional +/- 55 acres could be included
- (4) manufacturing bays 440′ long. (1) 60, (2) 70′, (1) 90′ wide
- 30′ clear. All grade level doors (5) 20′ and (7) 16′ tall
- (6) 5 ton and (7) 10-ton bridge cranes.
- Compressed air throughout.
- 50,000 SF is climate controlled manufacturing space.
- Separate restroom and break room for manufacturing area.
- Entire building has ESFR Sprinkler.
- City Water, Sewer, Natural Gas (2″ tap), Heavy Power – City of Greenville.
- Pad mounted transformer, panels from 600 to 3,000 Amps
- Local power supply is a 3 loop, redundant system.
- Rail Spur capable from DGNO.
- +/- 187 parking spaces, 100% concrete drives
If you are interested in renting this property for a film, commercial, photo shoot or special event, please contact us.